Portalify applications and solutions work on TETRA and broadband networks and terminals. This provides access to Portalify apps from every environment and in every situation.
With the multivendor TETRA network and terminal support, Portalify solutions enable integrations from mobile networks to IT systems and control rooms for practically all TETRA users, on any TETRA network, using any vendor TETRA radios.
TETRA radio feature support
Portalify apps support all standard TETRA data features, including
- SDS short data text messages can be used for many apps from database access to alert
- Status messages
- Packet data (IP data)
- WAP push
- TETRA standard Location Information Protocol (LIP) for satellite-based location tracking
In addition Portalify apps support many additional features found on competitive TETRA vendor's radios (terminals), including
- Radio AppSPACE apps integration for indoor location, logging on and information access, picture push with group-addressed data, status triggered functions and short data applications (SDAs) on Sepura TETRA radios.
- Portalify Java radio app for database query, reporting and custom apps, and group-addresses picture delivery on Airbus TETRA radios
- SDS templates, WAP and WAP push on Motorola Solutions TETRA radios
This means you can deploy Portalify applications on networks using a mix of radios, enabling applications for large nationwide TETRA networks and supporting different user groups using different radios.
TETRA network connectivity
Portalify applications can connect to various TETRA vendor networks with a direct line IP network connection, including
- The TCS interface for connecting to Airbus TETRA networks
- The SDR interface to connect with Motorola Solutions TETRA networks from small to large
- The N2A interface of Teltronic networks for connecting to them
- The TetraFlex Application Gateway interface for connecting to DAMM MultiTech systems
- Other TETRA network vendors also supported, contact Portalify.
- Portalify apps also support serial cable radio modem PEI (Peripheral Equipment Interface) connection to TETRA networks using a radio connected to the server. PEI connection works with any TETRA network and is suitable for small to medium size apps deployments.
This means that Portalify apps can connect efficiently and securely to the TETRA network in a suitable way for any apps deployment, from small to nationwide large solutions.
Portalify has applications in production on multiple large TETRA networks.
Portalify is an application partner with multiple TETRA vendors.
Broadband networks and smartphones
Portalify apps also support broadband networks and terminals such as smartphones, providing a full TETRA and broadband apps and data solution.
This means Portalify can solve your data needs with TETRA and/or broadband networks and terminals to suit your needs today and in the future.
Any company and product names are property of their respective owners.